Thursday, May 19, 2011

change is free

I mut just be a non-learner. I trust, I believe and I give and love and hope. And get used and lied to and walked all over. I'm going to say that I have been proved wrong this time.

It is not me. Again. It is men.

Men lie. They deceive. They make excuses. And then they wonder why we are the way we are.

You want to know a secret.? We know you lie and you will continue to lie and we resent you. Your relationship failed not because your wife doesn't like sex. It's because she doesn't like you. She is tired of the deciet and hurt. She doesn't respectt you. Your lies don't protect her the hurt her again and again and she releives all you lies everytime a new one leaves your lips. And you know what else? You made the choice to do it again and again.

Such bullshit.

3 comments:

Mandy_Fish said...

I had one of those.

said...

((hugs))

NicePeace said...

Such a let down. So much for trust.