Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Don't Know What You Got Til It's Gone


Life's lessons.

Repeating the same mistakes sure takes up a lot of time. I have had the oppurtunity to learn several of them in the last few weeks.

First of all- My intuition never lets me down. I let me down. So many times I know what I should be doing but decide to put my belief in the wrong direction. I am so craving a new freedom that I was willing to go the wrong way just to find it. I am glad I found out now what I already knew.

I moved over the weekend. What a process. The girls did a great job and I had so much help and support. For this, my gratitude and faith have been restored and the healing is beginning. I also feel a real sense of hope and change. It is no longer just a desire.

Now it is time for the real work.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Bretthead said...

Sooooo, you are going to Vegas when?

NicePeace said...

Honestly, I am not a fan of Vegas. Too many people. I would rather go to *blank*

Now that would be fun. That and prairie dogs.

Memphis said...

I hope you are feeling better. I'm not sure if I'm going to be going through this soon, myself, or not.

NicePeace said...

Any way you dice a breakup, it is hard. Change is hard but usually good. I like change but I am more comfortable with what is predictable, but get bored quickly. Life is so short.