Sunday, January 9, 2011

* Shrugs* Whatever.

I never realized how offensive I am. I really make a lot of people unhappy for just being myself. When I am in a good and fun loving, easy going mood, I am questioned. When I am in a bad mood I am questioned. I am constantly being criticized. Why. What did I do wrong this time.

I didnt do anything wrong. Just living life my way. Without apologies, without guilt. With love in my heart. And I thought I was going the right way. Turns out, I always make someone unhappy. Maybe I cant handle the truth. But I DGAF. I am done with that.

I will for all the days of my life do what ever I want to do for my kids. I have a pretty fair and consistently positive relationship with my teem girls. I will NEVER stop where I am with them for another soul on this earth. Not even their dad. No one is taking care of me so I pay my dues and do my thing. Why should I feel bad for that. They contribute as much as everyone else. But apparently, I am not doing them any favors. Spending the day with them on my terms didnt harm them. We laughed and had a blast getting pedi's and shopping with their Xmas money. Tell me; How the fuck would this be wrong?

Oh well. I had a great Sunday.

4 comments:

said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. No guilt in that.

Laughing with your kids is NEVER a bad thing.

((hugs))

Memphis said...

I'm glad you had a great Sunday, you and the girls. It sounds like someone is on your back. I know how that feels. I get that shit all the time.

Bretthead said...

I don't know what IDK means. I'm glad you got to read a comment from me. You are lucky to know me.

Courtney Lindgren said...

you are an amazing mother. and dont you dare let anyone tell you differently.