Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jumbley Happiness


It's 3:25 am. I have been awake for an hour. I cant sleep. So I made coffee and spewed out a blog and now another. I have been keeping to myself over the past year or so. Mostly in the last 6 months. The less I say the less of a let down I am. I tend to do that. Let people down. And for whatever reason they expect anything from me is a mystery. In the work I do, I GIVE all day. Give, Give , Give.

My give is good but not my get. I am looking forward to a few getaways although that wont start until mid March. But how glorious they will be. I am taking a working vacation to Ixtapa and a girls weekend to Vail. No tan lines while snowboarding. Nice.

I have only snowboarded once and I am excited to do it again even if I am a little intimidated by the big mountains of Vail. I guess if it is too much there is always the lodge. Being a righty/lefty seems to have made me pretty dyslexic. Not sure what that has to do with anything... I also plan on doing a beach house again this summer and just purchased my ticket to BURNING MAN. I will go alone if I have to. Anything in between my trips is a plan to go to Napa. I also hope to squeeze in another girls weekend and I am game for anything. Europe will have to wait till next year.

I have some pretty specific goals for the year. Big changes are in store. I am very guarded right now and un-trusting. Seems I have big issues to fix and probably would be better off conquering the demons in solitude. Oh, wait, I have those people that I have to give to first. Once I get through this part, the hardest part, I actually trust that the answer will come and all will be good.

Next.

No comments: