Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today



Today I got to love the person in my life that keeps giving, keeps proving, keeps growing, keeps teaching and keeps loving me with all that he can today.

Today I know this and I appreciate you and never think for one moment that I don't feel you in all that I am.

Today you may not get my best of all time but my best today is all yours all the time.

Today you taught me what it means to love, not only you but me.

Today I learned that you may not be perfect, but you are perfect for me.

Today I am...

3 comments:

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

are you calling me fat?

NicePeace said...

No, just huge and hairy... so?

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

you speak the truth sistah. i shall not be ashamed of the truth.

bowing to my satan and kissing the baby jesus himself. dont deny me baby. dont deny me. oh, sorry i was listening to the tunes yo.

but really. git on yur knees and praise the baby himself.