Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ass Dimples, Fuck off already

I haven't worked out since I was marathoning. I have talked about it, I still pay for my LA Fitness every month, I still eat like I am going to go for a run. So after all my lovely stress filled summer, moving, changing jobs, and owning my very own teenager, I prob dropped about 10 pounds. 10 pounds but Im still-Outta-shape- Cellullitis ass dimples. "Fuck off ass dimples" I say when I look in the mirror. They never do.

I started walking my daughter to school and trying to swing into health now that it is only 100 degrees highs and a cool 78 in the morn. I like it. Then my niece gives me the biz and I meet her for an hour of Pilate's. I like Pilate's, I have a pretty flat stomach and I can crank up my core pretty fast. and you mostly get to lay down the whole time. Bonus when you arent in shape.

So I am laying down and sleepy and trying to give it my all. And it sucked. I hated the counting, bouncy, show off bitch. All I could think of was grabbing a burger at Zipps. Not just a burger, but a double. I wanted food and decided that I dont have to have the body I had all my life. I few dimples are ok. Right? The bf is lucky, he already knows I wont get fat after childbirth.

I am going to brag a moment. I still wear JR jeans size 3 and my 13 year old and I can wear the same jeans. It's all good, I just need those legs lifts and cock squats to firm it. Alright, I'm in.

I am still doing the burgers. I love a burger when I am hungry and I wont give them up. I love beef and nuts and wood. Yes, that is what I meant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the bf talking here. I love cock squats and don't get enough of them. You would think that something so beneficial to both of us would be a daily regimen but it's not. Thats ok though, my girl is a few years older than me but has a better body than most woman twenty years her junior. She is beautiful in every way dimples or not. Cock squats are the BEST JERRY, THE BEST I TELL YA!

NicePeace said...

BF, It's hard to do a lot of cock squats when you are getting all those cbj's. We can work something out....

Bretthead said...

Nice

NicePeace said...

Nice, Indeed!