Friday, December 23, 2011

They are Just Boobs.

I have been hearing a lot of boo-hoo about the holiday bs. Merry Christmas, happy holiday, season's greeting, happy Hanukkah.

This post isnt about any of that. This post is about me. Which all my posts are, being that it is why bloggers blog.

I really try to write witty funny stuff. But it doesnt come when I am sitting here. My stuff is usually a bit deep. I need to expel the babble or it is a broken record in my head.

I love this time of year. I love giving to my family and sharing meals and planning stuff with friends. I love going shopping among the complainers and wrapping gifts and fudge. I enjoy trying to give to people and xmas really is about the gifts. Wait? What?

It is and it isnt. But that is my contribution to it in my family. I dont decorate because I hate the after clean up. We have a Charlie Brown tree. Lights, kids ornaments and Target bulbs. I love buying gifts for my kids. I dont really buy them a whole lot during the year other then them having their basic needs met. They try for more in, say, March, but they get nothing.

But this year, I have been very reflective outside of the gifts. Of course it is only in my own head. Currently that thing is secure and in a good place.

I have had one hell of a roller coaster year. Emotionally draining. The upside is that nothing horrific or life threatening happened but the events had very stressful and lasting worry.

Status update: I am loved.

That was easy. When I start to ponder and fret and conjure bs in my head I first say that. I am loved. Then decide what action to take.

The boobs title, you ask? I just dont get the fuss about boobs.

Keep it simple.

3 comments:

Bretthead said...

Boobs.

You are an indeed a funny gal, but no, I can't remember a funny Momo post in ages. Thank goodness you put it out there in comments now and then.

Damon Peter Rallis said...

It feels so good to be loved, no?

As for the boobs? They're a big deal to me. In fact, I have been thinking about them for a straight 48 hours now -- even wrote about them in the wee hours of the morning today. LOL

said...

Happy New Year, my friend. ((hugs))

You are indeed loved.