Friday, July 29, 2011

Hmmm. Pretty lame.

I try really hard to be that fun party girl without the addiction and hangover. I have a very social and talkative side and a very chill side. If I am not super woo-hoo im super chill.

Im craving a new experience and new opportunity to explore worlds of excitement. I just have the daily life of being in the company that appreciates it.

My relationships are important to me.  Small talk is important. It allows you to learn about people. So.betimes I like a deep and soul moving talk that relates to human nature, laughter,  tears, and day to day life as well as hope and desire. People move me and motivate me. I have made it a point to be only around people that add substance to me life.

Im just not sure that I give the same. I think I'm one-sided and barely give what I want. Those aren't my intentions. 

Lighten up. Be still.

No comments: