Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1 Mom, 1BF, 1 Ex and 2 Teens

The Ex is coming to town. The girl's dad is still in Costa Rica (3 1/2 years now) and is finally coming to see them after 19 months. He is only coming to see them because I had to make him. Okay... so I cant make anyone I dont give blow jobs to do anything but I had to tell him that I needed him for him to show an interest. Maybe that isnt true entirely, but it is kinda true from my vantage point.

I am going out of town for 1 luxurious week without any of my family. I was invited to go on vacation with a family I work on. And by God, an all expenses paid, working vacation to Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa Guerrero Mexico is right up my alley.



I will have my own luxury condo and only work 3 or 4 hours a day, at most. And I will be getting paid for that as well. And the bonus is, I truly like these people and they treat me so well.

So the ex is arriving on Friday. Originally my BF was leaving to go out of town on Friday to return 2 days later on Sunday. The BF rarely shows any insecurities or jealousy. But He told me he had reservation about the ex being here while he was not here. Well, I did plan my dates well before he did and said so. Which, I found, was very insensitive. I didnt mean to, just sometime I like to be right.... I told him, he has nothing to ever worry about. The ex and I divorced in 1999. Typically, when I leave some one, I am over that someone. There is no passion or unfinished business. There is no just for old times sake. There is nothing left for me toward that person. If I am gone, I am done. The End.




It worked out that the BF is leaving Saturday and returning Monday. My ex leaves Wednesday so he and the BF will be spending some time with the girls together. This has been done before but not for more than a few hours.

I wonder if they will talk about me. Peanut butter cookies sound tasty right now.

1 comment:

said...

Giiiirrrrlllllll! That sounds like a luxurious vacay! I'm jealous! Hope to see pics!

Enjoy yourself.