Saturday, December 12, 2009

fluffy kitty


Relationships are hard. And when they start to change, they get harder. I am smart, witty and i have an opinion. I have likes and dislikes, wants and needs, I have as much patience as I do intolerance. I am also very rebellious.

Please dont tell what to say or how to say it. we can have a big conversation about who you are, who i am, and where we can meet in the middle.

I am constantly working on trying to get better at being... well, me. I dont give up when it gets tough. I might sulk and pout but then i decide how it sucks to suck and move on. sometimes the situation will just get dropped and sometimes it is addressed and resolved.

the hardest part about a relationship is when you dont see things the same. And you want him/her to see it your way, after all, everyone else thinks you are brilliant.

I like to surround myself with people that are positive, forward thinkers. Passionate and kind, contributing and loving. People that are healthy and strive to be better than yesterday and when they arent they move on and keep going. If I am not around these kind of people, well, I am okay in my own company.

I am often put in the situation where i am not in these surroundings. I try to remain nonjudgemental.... but sometimes if it is just my opinion and the shoe fits, then...well it is what it is. Is it better to not tell someone that you dont care for certain people and hang out, or is it better just to stay away? And why do I always have to be the one that is polite and keep it to myself? The offending party isnt worried about niceness.

As much as I get support, I dont. Seriously, it is right down the middle. My opinion matters on the fluffy kitten and pretty butterfly level only. But if my real thouhghts and feeling come out and they dont bring you bliss, somehow I am a fucking bitch. Hard to beleive but true.

yeah whatever.

I am moving on.

7 comments:

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Boy, did you just express my current emotions to a tee or what?

It is very difficult when people don't see eye to eye. I don't know how to give you advice on this. I personally like to just agree to disagree when arguments happen. However, when control becomes an issue, it makes it rather difficult doesn't it?

I had this happen recently with a friend of mine. We didn't see eye to eye and I just tried to let it go. However, she was so fucking controlling to the point of not even letting me have my own thoughts. She meddled in my life too much and I am done with whatever "us" there used to be. Please forgive me. I tend to have a difficult time with people who dictate my every move.

It was so bad, I almost felt this person was dictating who I could or couldn't sleep with or want. Worse yet, this person lived on an inheritance and had all day to spend emailing other people talking shit about me behind my back. Now what type of friend would do that? The final straw was when I told her people around me were becoming ill because of the negative energy. In fact, my mother was even in the hospital while we were arguing.

Then she good on her blog and spends all day in emails with other people lying about me and saying how crazy I am. Well, guess what? I'm not crazy.

I know a little bit about the laws of attraction. We each attract people into our lives based on our thought patterns. However, when individuality ceases in any relationship, both people's thought patterns begin to affect one another.

If both people get along, the energy between them will bring positively or one person will end up bringing the other person down. The key is to be able to move on and not become consumed by anger.

I'm sorry for my rant. My advice to you would be to simply love yourself and the rest will follow. Never let another person take your love of self away.

At least, these are the things in life I have learned.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Be well. xoxoxo

NicePeace said...

Makes me want to say to those kind of people- If being me offends you, maybe I'm not the problem...

I love that arguer that says , it's okay if we dont feel the same but keeps trying to get you to say that they are right.

I learned long ago that I dont answer to anyone.

The thing with me is we dont see eye to eye, but we have the same goal. My journey is a long winding road and theirs is from point A to point B - fastest route. This is where we get off track and the conflict can be severe. My rebellious nature and their need to be right is a disaster at times.

Luckily, we do both have respect and admiration and are able to work through it. So it always ends well.... but holy f*ck!

I hope you have a great holiday season also!

Cunning_Linguist said...

Never.... NEVER apologize for being you. If somebody can't take you with all of your good and all of your bad, hey.... nobody's forcing a gun to their head to be there.

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Point A to point B thinking rarely works where longevity are concerned. Sometimes the fastest route is also a vicious cycle. Thus, point A to point B then becomes a circle.

Love isn't the circle. Love is rarely the straight line.

Love is gravity.

Love is what we attract. In order to learn, one must look in the mirror and realize even those who a person can't stand gravitated towards them for a reason.

I sometimes get tired of people who bitch about their exes. Well, hello? Why do you think this person came into your life? Because of you dummy!

If a person wants to attract less dummies, change the dummy in the mirror. Lol.

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday too!

Tom Bailey said...

It seems like you at least have a high level of self-awareness.

Interesting reading too.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom

JennyMac said...

Settle for nothing less than what you want and deserve.

Indi said...

My advice is be yourself, stand your ground and remain strong, don't lose faith.. time will tell. The road my be rocky, the journey ..unsure.. stay calm... and if all else fails... tell em to FUCK OFF :) just my opinion xx