Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Bun Dance


I Googled "abundance" and this is a picture that popped up. I dont think it is authentic, it looks like a house with a tree next to it. But I like that. I can relate to it.

I am in the process of getting re licensed to do massage again. No big, some classes for continuing education and pay some fees and presto! I'm an LMT, again.

I really love the work, love the people, love to healing. One thing about massage is that I get to take someone at their worst and just show up. How can you remain unhappy, stressed or upset during a massage? You can't.

Being a therapist allows me to be flexible with my hours, and when my day at work is over, it really is over. No having to stop and tell myself there is always tomorrow to finish this.

I learn so much from this line of work. I learn not only about people I learn about me, life, love. My intuition kicks in and I am free. I am very excited. I have 2 job interviews and I am excited about both....

This week I had to run errands and found that we are surrounded by impatient and miserable people. I seems that everyone wants what they want right now and when they dont get it they get really upset. If I hear one more person sigh..... really why is everyone in such a hurry? We miss so much with our heads in the clouds and being upset about life's little mishaps... these are the things that teach us.

My life is full of love and abundance and all around Nice Peace.

1 comment:

Mobius said...

I think you are completely right... why does everyone sigh so much?

On a related, unrelated note... this was playing on the radio this morning... I suggest that you stick to human massage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnZhi5gaX8g