Sunday, May 3, 2009

Well Done



So the other day I was trying to reach a friend of mine by phone, twitter and IM and all the other forms of technology.

No response.... so I send her a FOS text (full of shit) The text is simple and to the point "Call me when your vag isn't full of roast". *Send*

Oh fuck. That went to my daughter.


I burst in to laughter, tears falling and fits of the giggles.

I wait.

I sat there staring at the phone. Five, four, three two, one.

Text from haley - "What the hell are you talking about"

Text to Haley - "That sooooo was not meant for you hahaha"

She called me 5 times trying to get me to tell her what it means and who was it for.

I am still laughing.

7 comments:

your psycho ex-girlfriend said...

just for the record my vag is still full of roast.

said...

Wow. That's funny. Your daughter will be sharing that one among friends, I'm sure.

NicePeace said...

@crazy: Pork or beef?

@T: Yeah, she threatened to find it on urban dictionary but it's an inside joke.... I told her to think whatever she wants and if she finds it funny then that's it!

Mark said...

oops!

Clyde said...

Probably wouldn't cook a lamb shank roast for your daughter for a while
Ha, she will work it out

The BF said...

Yesterday she was telling me in front of olivia that i told her that tounge piercings are for oral pleasure. I dont remember telling her that but I guess i did when she was wanting one. A piercing i mean. Anyway that was followed by Olivia asking, "whats oral"? Haley said "go Urban Dictionary it". Followed by me saying "no dont Urban Dictionary it"!

NicePeace said...

Yeah, well they need to be stopped and we should shove some ortho novums down their throats because boys are sniffin around.

And when you say no, she will just run to it to find it. Next time change the subject and talk about Hollister or money. Those are their next favorite subjects!