Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chickity Chinese the Chinese Chicken

I took my girls to have Chinese food last night. We haven't had an extreme dose of MSG in some time and since it's national CBJ week, (dont worry BF, I'm serious) the cravings are as bad as the mood swings.

(and the CBJ's are to die for)

The place that we went is a little strip mall joint that has been there for 20 plus years. The owner, Chinese, 40 or so guy, has the deepest voice I have ever heard on a Chinese guy. And his name is Gary. He says Yeah! a lot.

Livi tried to order a Dr. Pepper from the Chinese lady and she could barely speak soft drink language. She questioned her about a Dr. Pepsi. So we all just nodded and took what we got. Haley got a Diet Pepsi and my green tea was an iced tea, eehhhh, it worked.

We filled up on crab less crab puffs, seems they left the crab out because of food allergies some years ago. okay. Who left the crabs out? Who?

My fortune read as this "For hate is never conquered by hate. Hate is conquered by love. In Bed.
Good one. And why does my daughter know that? she is the one that started it. Kids today.

I had a dream that i was doing cartwheels and was wheelin' over baby rattlesnakes. I remember having to rush to get to the end of the grass and walk down the stairs. After i made it down the stairs seems I had to hide from some mobster style people. In a old dirty car. What does it mean? What does a snake in the grass really mean? It cant be good, because I felt nervous and anxious about getting to the end.

I actually encountered a rattlesnake once, I was out in the desert and had to pee so I saw these boulders that looked like a perfect spot. As soon as I assumed the squat, I heard the rattle. I had ninja like reactions and friggin bailed. Talk about a sudden urge for number 2....

My bestest attituded daughter, Haley, Miss 14, wants to get her "Monroe" pierced. I was just told it feels like biting through your lip. That made me queasy. I'll let her know about that. It seems I want to let her do it. But I'm not sure, she is young and WANTS whatever she can have. I dont want her to get addicted to piercing and body modifications so early. She is too young to know who she is still. Some scars dont go away.

Get out the special sauce and have seconds.

20 comments:

The BF said...

I love CBJ's from the one I love.
I love MSG.
I love Snake in the grass.
Piercings I can go with or without.
This blog has everything!

NicePeace said...

It doesn't have crabs but there is special sauce, I just hope it's not Gary's special sauce.

<3

compulsively yours...for now said...

well i just learned what a monroe is. who would of thunk. dont know about the piercings, i am with you and the scars on the face from piercings they can be quite ugly.

i tell the bratty ass first child she can get her belly button pierced when she is 16 but nothing on the face til she can sign for it herself or have a dude on freemont do it without a parents consent. seems they dont give a rats ass about how bad us parents dont want our kids to have tats, piercings etc. yep there are lots of kids at her school with tats, unbeknownst to their parents.

which makes me wonder......should i be happy she tells me everything or not. sometimes i would rather not know.

p.s. loved the snakes in the grass. snake=kundalini=always good. me thinks. or is it "sometimes a cigar(snake) is just a cigar (snake)" dunno.

NicePeace said...

Dont try to stick your kundalini in here. I thought snakes were about deception and now my aura is brown. I was gonna post about my chakras and positive energy next, just trying to get good pics.

I like the face rule. Im going with that. She wants to grow up and I dont blame her, 14 is an awkward age. Remember, she peirced her belly button? (past blog)

I used to hide pot, booze and boys sneaking in my room from my parents...

My mom never wanted to know. I like knowing and like knowing that I don't know everything just what she wants to share. I'll take it.

CY...fn, are you okay today? No mention of you getting some. *holds hand on CY's forehead* You dont feel sweaty. You musta got some!

compulsively yours...for now said...

i am medicated is all. no pokey, pokey for me.

i have some aura pics but they sucks the big one. i want a kirlian camera fo sho. i would be exposing the auras of all the unsuspecting peeps who i come in contact with, at the chicken ranch of course. i would bet it would be quite the study to check the f@ckers auras who pay for the kitty kat out. interesting indeed, doncha think?

NicePeace said...

Get you some Nine Lives cat food and I bet you'll have more kittens than you can handle... Oh, I read that wrong. That's what the chickens are for! I bet the auras would be Orange. Orange is the color of sexuality and ....carrots

Not Here said...

So what is a monroe? Lip?

Not Here said...

Okay I just read your comments, and it's the belly right?
I wanted an eyebrow piercing when I was 19 and my mom told me flat out, "you get that, you're taking it out when you come home or you'll make me vomit"
Snort! I didnt get it.

compulsively yours...for now said...

and i LOVE me some carrots!

NicePeace said...

Sweets: It's the lip like where Marilyn had her mole. But this guy I know that pierces said its hurts like when you bite your lip, all the way and that just makes my mouth water.... Are you glad you didnt get the eyebrow done?

compulsively yours...for now said...

if i was not as vain as i am i would have done my nose, not like a cow though, and my eyebrow and my monroe, but not a hoop.

alas i am a vain beyotch. so i only have my belly pierced. heavy sigh...

SWEET HERALD--my mother would have ripped it out and so i would never have done it while i lived with her.

NicePeace said...

If I wasnt almost 40 I would have probably pierced it all too, SO no that I have made it through, glad I dont have any. I had the bb done and it fell out after a romp and that was it, I never put it back.

compulsively yours...for now said...

my privates have been tempted to be pierced but i have seen many a swollen genitalia of the female gender and i DO NOT care if it is only painful for a few weeks, that is plenty of reason for me not to do it. like i can take WEEKS off of work at the chicken ranch. sheeesh!

it is so pretty though, the pierced female body, face whatev. girls with lots of holes full of metal are HOT--sometimes.

NicePeace said...

And some aren't. I personally chose to leave my business alone. That junk is meant to be bling free. I only want body parts stuck in me around there. Stabbing the happy spot with cold surgical steel doesnt sound like a good time. But I'm old fashioned like that

compulsively yours...for now said...

no shit sistah! i tell ya spreading it for a freaking needle to pierce my precious is not my idea of a good time. nope nope nope

Bretthead said...

I feel like I'm in the ladies room doing makeup with you freaks.

NicePeace said...

Wow, does this mean you pee sitting down?

compulsively yours...for now said...

MR. NOT SO WOW--

so you admit (finally) that

a) you use the "ladies" room to drain the lizard

and

b) you wear makeup. wow, that is quite hetero of you.

and who the fuck you calling a lady?

MC Kingsley said...

there's a reason why you're single. fucking racist. I'm not even chinese. I hope you got food poisoning

NicePeace said...

@ MC Kingsley: No one asked you. Go spew somewhere else.

The holier then thou are always hateful. Be hateful somewhere you are welcomed.

There is not one bit of racism in my blog. not any where.

Peace.