Thursday, November 13, 2008

Right You Are, Ken!

So there' s a bear and a rabbit taking a shit in the woods. The bear says to the rabbit, "Rabbit, does shit stick to your fur?" The rabbit says, "Why no, Bear, it doesnt." The bear then picks up the rabbit and wipes his butt.



My friend and I were talking about getting plastic surgery the other day and I told her I would totally get my eyes done. She said she was thinking about bleaching her asshole. I told her I couldnt picture her husband as a blond.

What does a fish say when it runs into a wall? DAMN.

I'll be here all night.

I rarely wish the days away, but I am glad this week is just about over. Nine people were laid off at my work. That was Monday. It is hard to know that people are losing their jobs, yet being thankful that you still have yours. I have been laid off and it hurts. Now would really be bad, since I am big now and have kids and a mortgage and bills.

I also had a gay fight with the BF one night. That just makes me sad. I get mad when we fight but sad the next day. My thoughts are filled with nothing but being in the now and when we fight it throws off my harmony and wacks me.

It has almost been a year since Thanksgiving, which is when I found out my mom's cancer spread to her brain and she had limited good days left. I had a good cry on my way to work over that one. Actually a song by Pink "Who knew" came on and that song makes me think of her. Mix the fight with the BF and my missin my mom and big fat baby is trying to drive and keep my make-up fresh.....

I just ended a weekend with family and had a great time with the end reminding me that I wish I lived somewhere I could be near those people I share a history with.

Time goes so quick and who hasnt looked back and said "shoulda, wouldnt, why did I put that off? We have forever to make up for lost time. Yeah, no.

My sister and her new husband, her daughter (my niece), and my step-dad will be at our new house. My kids dad will also be at our house staying with my girls. One big happy sleep-over. It should be quite a circus. A warm, exciting welcomed event that I am looking forward to.

How do you catch a unique rabbit? U-nique up on it.

3 comments:

Bretthead said...

Those jokes are fricking hilarious!

Glad you have your family with you at Thanksgiving.

NicePeace said...

One year I got a shirt that had my name on it. I would wear around the house and my kids would ask me stuff then quesiton me, I would then point at my name on my shirt and say " do you know who I am" they always thought that was funny, but i thought I a riot!

My point, you may say? I know those jokes are funny! I love lame funny, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I miss Joan too. I miss you too. I am sorry that you fought with Ian. I fought with Doug last week also, but we made up. we rarely fight and when we do, it totally crushes me. i wish i could be at your house for T-Day. i am so happy that Randy and Lee are going to be there!! that is great. please please tell them each that I said Hi and i am thinking of them and wishing them all the very best. Please pace yourself on that day. It will be an emotionally charged time and it may be best to take it really easy on yourself and keep a clear head. Hugs and kisses to you, my love! Love, Pickle Fluff