Monday, July 7, 2008

TIPS- To Insure Prompt Service

Aint no thing like a chicken wing

We were out the other night at a neighborhood small chain bar and grill. We went in for wings and ended have like three drinks and no food, sat for about an hour. The restaurant was full, not crowded 930 on a thurdsday. It wasnt gonna go off any minute or anything. The waitress was good, kept checking in, I guess we psyched her with the tease that we were going to go with some wings.

The check comes, it's like 15 bucks and change. The bf gives her a twenty and she asks "do you want change?" He just kinda goes "yeah". She, I swear, looks at the money, the check and shows the bf the check and asks "you want change?" And he just kinda goes..."um....no?"

Chances are, he would have left that and another buck had he had a tray to leave it on but the greedy little beggar just made it wierd. Maybe it's just me.

WTF? I have seen a waitress at this same bar literally chase a customer out the door after leaving a TIP and ask " Was there something wrong with the service? You only left 15%?" I find this to be very bold and really a little bitchy.

I question this tactic.....

5 comments:

Bretthead said...

You sure go to Hooters a lot.

Anonymous said...

You are my only reader. I hope you stop by again

Bretthead said...

Did you anonymously comment on your own blog?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I dont know how to stop.... really I dont know how to use this with pictures and all. Besides, Im a celeb in some circles this way of replying is really just big sunglasses in the real world

NicePeace said...

oh i figured it out. smarty pants