Friday, March 4, 2011

Nice Peace of Buddhy -Day 2

I started using the name "Nice Peace of Buddhy" on Myspace. I love the idea of a peaceful life and Buddhism is a beautiful way of life and getting closer to source. I have way too much ADD to focus on getting to know a deep spiritual practice, so I basically try to live the golden rule and be Nice and be Peaceful the Buddha way.

Now for the 'Buddhy". That is the yin and yang of my name. I have a perv-o side and I think the "Buddhy is suggestively naughty and shows the balance I strike with spirit and life on my terms. See, I dont think you can do it wrong. Discovering who you are along the way is living. Mistakes are what give us experience and shape our lives.... or dont.

Besides, who doesnt love a Nice Peace of Buddhy now and again?

2 comments:

Memphis said...

We all love us a nice piece of buddhy, and yours is as nice as it gets. :-)

Salina said...

Love it... looks gorgeous and what a wonderful Picture... Now Foods