Friday, July 11, 2008

Breathe, Balance, Barf

Chaos>>


I keep pushing away my reality, trying to find the satisfaction and purpose of... well... me. I am fighting the changes taking place within and it is having a tremendous affect on me. I keep at the personal reminders, don't worry about everything, don't make a big deal out of things, dont go overboard trying to change what you cannot.

But the chaos in my life continues. I have all these out side 'challenges' coming at me. I try to rise above and learn the lesson but I feel stagnant and non committal to the things I know will make a difference.

Instead of all these donts, i need some do's. But it is too easy to talk myself out of even those .

I feel I need a retreat and a couple hours to wallow yet, i have a hard time thinking I can get that.

Breathe, Balance, Barf.

3 comments:

Bretthead said...

How come I want to suggest vodka after every one of your blogs - including the one about the booze genes?

NicePeace said...

Sound advice indeed, I need a drinkin buddy for that!

Bretthead said...

You know I'm there baby! Next time I'm in the desert...